Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
Helicobacter pylori activates NF-κB by inducing Ubc13-mediated ubiquitination of lysine 158 of TAK1
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2284–2292, October 2013
How to Cite
Lamb, A., Chen, J., Blanke, S. R. and Chen, L.-F. (2013), Helicobacter pylori activates NF-κB by inducing Ubc13-mediated ubiquitination of lysine 158 of TAK1. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2284–2292. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24573
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- NIH/NIDDK. Grant Number: DK-085158
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!