Conflicts of interest: none.
miR-125b regulates side population in breast cancer and confers a chemoresistant phenotype
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2248–2257, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H.-J., Guo, Y.-Q., Tan, G., Dong, L., Cheng, L., Li, K.-J., Wang, Z.-Y. and Luo, H.-F. (2013), miR-125b regulates side population in breast cancer and confers a chemoresistant phenotype. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2248–2257. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24574
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 10:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81141098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!