The leading role of microtubules in endothelial barrier dysfunction: Disassembly of peripheral microtubules leaves behind the cytoskeletal reorganization
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2258–2272, October 2013
How to Cite
Alieva, I. B., Zemskov, E. A., Smurova, K. M., Kaverina, I. N. and Verin, A. D. (2013), The leading role of microtubules in endothelial barrier dysfunction: Disassembly of peripheral microtubules leaves behind the cytoskeletal reorganization. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2258–2272. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24575
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 09-04-00363, 12-04-00488
- GHSU CVDI and American Heart Association. Grant Number: 11SDG7670035
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL067307, HL080675, HL101902, R01-GM78373
- American Heart Association Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 10GRNT4230026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!