The leading role of microtubules in endothelial barrier dysfunction: Disassembly of peripheral microtubules leaves behind the cytoskeletal reorganization
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2258–2272, October 2013
How to Cite
Alieva, I. B., Zemskov, E. A., Smurova, K. M., Kaverina, I. N. and Verin, A. D. (2013), The leading role of microtubules in endothelial barrier dysfunction: Disassembly of peripheral microtubules leaves behind the cytoskeletal reorganization. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2258–2272. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24575
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 09-04-00363, 12-04-00488
- GHSU CVDI and American Heart Association. Grant Number: 11SDG7670035
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL067307, HL080675, HL101902, R01-GM78373
- American Heart Association Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: 10GRNT4230026
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.