Steve Y. Rhieu and Andrew J. Annalora contributed equally to this work.
Metabolic stability of 3-Epi-1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 over 1α, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3: Metabolism and molecular docking studies using rat CYP24A1
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2293–2305, October 2013
How to Cite
Rhieu, S. Y., Annalora, A. J., Wang, G., Flarakos, C. C., Gathungu, R. M., Vouros, P., Sigüeiro, R., Mouriño, A., Schuster, I., Palmore, G. T. R. and Reddy, G. S. (2013), Metabolic stability of 3-Epi-1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 over 1α, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3: Metabolism and molecular docking studies using rat CYP24A1. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2293–2305. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24576
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 11:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK52488
- Epimer LLC
- Teijin Pharma Ltd.
- The National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA69390
- Spanish MCI. Grant Number: SAF2010-15291
- National Science Foundation GK-12 Teaching Fellowship
- The Scripps Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!