The authors declared they have no conflicts of interest.
The sumoylation of zinc-fingers and homeoboxes 1 (ZHX1) by ubc9 regulates its stability and transcriptional repression activity
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2323–2333, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Yu, X., Lei, Q., Ma, L. and Guo, D. (2013), The sumoylation of zinc-fingers and homeoboxes 1 (ZHX1) by ubc9 regulates its stability and transcriptional repression activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2323–2333. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24579
Shuliang Chen and Xiao Yu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 03:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- China Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010CB911800
- China NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30925003, 81130083, 31221061
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24579-sm-0001-SupTab-S1.doc||42K||Supplementary Table S1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.