The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Divergent regulation of the Osteopontin promoter by the estrogen receptor-related receptors is isoform- and cell context dependent
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2356–2362, October 2013
How to Cite
Zirngibl, R.A., Chan, J.S.M. and Aubin, J.E. (2013), Divergent regulation of the Osteopontin promoter by the estrogen receptor-related receptors is isoform- and cell context dependent. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2356–2362. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24583
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: FRN88104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!