HOX antisense lincRNA HOXA-AS2 is an apoptosis repressor in all Trans retinoic acid treated NB4 promyelocytic leukemia cells
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2375–2383, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Zhang, X., Frazão, J. B., Condino-Neto, A. and Newburger, P. E. (2013), HOX antisense lincRNA HOXA-AS2 is an apoptosis repressor in all Trans retinoic acid treated NB4 promyelocytic leukemia cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2375–2383. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24586
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DK054369
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!