HOX antisense lincRNA HOXA-AS2 is an apoptosis repressor in all Trans retinoic acid treated NB4 promyelocytic leukemia cells
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2375–2383, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Zhang, X., Frazão, J. B., Condino-Neto, A. and Newburger, P. E. (2013), HOX antisense lincRNA HOXA-AS2 is an apoptosis repressor in all Trans retinoic acid treated NB4 promyelocytic leukemia cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2375–2383. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24586
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 07:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DK054369
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24586-sm-0001-SupTab-S1.doc||21K||Supplementary Table S1.|
|jcb24586-sm-0002-SupTab-S2.doc||26K||Supplementary Table S2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.