The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Formation of cofilin–actin rods following cucurbitacin-B-induced actin aggregation depends on slingshot homolog 1-mediated cofilin hyperactivation
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2415–2429, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-T., Ouyang, D.-Y., Xu, L.-H., Zha, Q.-B. and He, X.-H. (2013), Formation of cofilin–actin rods following cucurbitacin-B-induced actin aggregation depends on slingshot homolog 1-mediated cofilin hyperactivation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2415–2429. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24587
Yan-Ting Zhang and Dong-Yun Ouyang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81173604
- Specialized Research Program of “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX09307-303-03
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 21611387
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24587-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||6762K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jcb24587-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||1268K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jcb24587-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||16250K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
|jcb24587-sm-0004-SupFig-S4.tif||6418K||Supplementary Figure S4.|
|jcb24587-sm-0005-SupFig-S5.tif||1978K||Supplementary Figure S5.|
|jcb24587-sm-0005-SupFigsLegend-S1.doc||30K||Supplementary Figures Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.