The authors have declared that there are no competing interests.
Circulating histones exacerbate inflammation in mice with acute liver failure
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2384–2391, October 2013
How to Cite
Wen, Z., Liu, Y., Li, F., Ren, F., Chen, D., Li, X. and Wen, T. (2013), Circulating histones exacerbate inflammation in mice with acute liver failure. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2384–2391. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24588
Zongmei Wen and Yan Liu are co-first authors.
Xiuhui Li and Tao Wen contribute equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81241060, 81270532
- Capital Medical University Basic & Clinical Collaborative Project. Grant Number: 12JL14
- Key Project of the National Eleventh-Five Year Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2008ZX10005-007
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7132105
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24588-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||1315K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jcb24588-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||587K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.