The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Stable expression of MutLγ in human cells reveals no specific response to mismatched DNA, but distinct recruitment to damage sites
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 2405–2414, October 2013
How to Cite
Roesner, L. M., Mielke, C., Fähnrich, S., Merkhoffer, Y., Dittmar, K. E.J., Drexler, H. G. and Dirks, W. G. (2013), Stable expression of MutLγ in human cells reveals no specific response to mismatched DNA, but distinct recruitment to damage sites. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2405–2414. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24591
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!