Conflict of interest: None.
Erythropoietin supports the survival of prostate cancer, but not growth and bone metastasis
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2471–2478, November 2013
How to Cite
Shiozawa, Y., McGee, S., Pienta, M. J., McGregor, N., Jung, Y., Yumoto, K., Wang, J., Berry, J. E., Pienta, K. J. and Taichman, R. S. (2013), Erythropoietin supports the survival of prostate cancer, but not growth and bone metastasis. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2471–2478. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24592
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P50 CA69568, P30 CA46592
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA093900, CA163124
- Department of Defense
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!