The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Brown spider phospholipase-D containing a conservative mutation (D233E) in the catalytic site: Identification and functional characterization
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2479–2492, November 2013
How to Cite
Vuitika, L., Gremski, L. H., Belisário-Ferrari, M. R., Chaves-Moreira, D., Ferrer, V. P., Senff-Ribeiro, A., Chaim, O. M. and Veiga, S. S. (2013), Brown spider phospholipase-D containing a conservative mutation (D233E) in the catalytic site: Identification and functional characterization. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2479–2492. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24594
GenBank data deposition information for L. intermedia cDNA clone: LiRecDT7, GenBank accession no. KC237286.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Fundação Araucária-PR
- Secretaria de Estado de Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior do Paraná (SETI-PR), Brazil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!