The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Knockdown of PU.1 AS lncRNA inhibits adipogenesis through enhancing PU.1 mRNA translation
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2500–2512, November 2013
How to Cite
Pang, W.-J., Lin, L.-G., Xiong, Y., Wei, N., Wang, Y., Shen, Q.-W. and Yang, G.-S. (2013), Knockdown of PU.1 AS lncRNA inhibits adipogenesis through enhancing PU.1 mRNA translation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2500–2512. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24595
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB124705
- Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30600437
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: QN2009021
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jcb24595-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||15021K||Fig. S1. A: The predicted miRNAs target PU.1 mRNA using TargetScan Release 6.2. B: the statistic information of predicted consequential pairing between PU.1 mRNA and miRNA-155.|
|jcb24595-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||11908K||Fig. S2. A: The predicted miRNAs target C/EBPβ mRNA using TargetScan Release 6.2. B: the statistic information of predicted consequential pairing between C/EBPβ mRNA and miRNA-155.|
|jcb24595-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||3139K||Fig. S3. Time-course expression of adiponectin during preadipocyte differentiation.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.