The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
Stachydrine ameliorates high-glucose induced endothelial cell senescence and SIRT1 downregulation
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2522–2530, November 2013
How to Cite
Servillo, L., D'Onofrio, N., Longobardi, L., Sirangelo, I., Giovane, A., Cautela, D., Castaldo, D., Giordano, A. and Balestrieri, M. L. (2013), Stachydrine ameliorates high-glucose induced endothelial cell senescence and SIRT1 downregulation. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2522–2530. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24598
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!