Tian Lan and Teng Wu authors contributed equally to this work.
Andrographolide suppresses high glucose-induced fibronectin expression in mesangial cells via inhibiting the AP-1 pathway
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2562–2568, November 2013
How to Cite
Lan, T., Wu, T., Gou, H., Zhang, Q., Li, J., Qi, C., He, X., Wu, P. and Wang, L. (2013), Andrographolide suppresses high glucose-induced fibronectin expression in mesangial cells via inhibiting the AP-1 pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2562–2568. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24601
Conflict of interests: None.
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB529702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30871304
- Lijing Wang. Grant Number: 81200308
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: S2012040008026
- Project of Guangdong University of outstanding young talents cultivation. Grant Number: 2012LYM_0081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!