Conflict of interest: None.
bFGF and JAGGED1 regulate alkaline phosphatase expression and mineralization in dental tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2551–2561, November 2013
How to Cite
Osathanon, T., Nowwarote, N., Manokawinchoke, J. and Pavasant, P. (2013), bFGF and JAGGED1 regulate alkaline phosphatase expression and mineralization in dental tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2551–2561. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24602
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Integrated Innovation Academic Center IIAC
- Genetic and Anatomical Analyses of Craniofacial Structures, Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University
- Chulalongkorn University Centenary Academic Development Project
- Higher Education Research Promotion and National Research University Project, Office of the Higher Education Commission, Thailand
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Research Chair Grant 2012, National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Thailand
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jcb24602-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||25741K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jcb24602-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||12279K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jcb24602-sm-0003-SupFig-S3.tif||10717K||Supplementary Figure S3.|
|jcb24602-sm-0004-SupFig-S4.tif||11920K||Supplementary Figure S4.|
|jcb24602-sm-0005-SupFigsLegend-S1.doc||24K||Supplementary Figures Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.