Conflicts of interest: None.
Breakpoint regions of ETO gene involved in (8; 21) leukemic translocations are enriched in acetylated histone H3
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2569–2576, November 2013
How to Cite
Stuardo, M., Nicovani, S., Javed, A. and Gutierrez, S. (2013), Breakpoint regions of ETO gene involved in (8; 21) leukemic translocations are enriched in acetylated histone H3. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2569–2576. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24605
Author's contributions: MS participates in the conception and design of the study, carried out molecular studies and the analysis and interpretation of data. SN contributes to the analysis and interpretation of data. AJ and SEG conceived of the study, and participated in its design and coordination and wrote the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Fondo Nacional de Desarrollo Cientifico y Tecnologico (FONDECYT). Grant Numbers: AT24091060, 1100670
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!