These authors contributed equally to this work.
The CX3CL1/CX3CR1 reprograms glucose metabolism through HIF-1 pathway in pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 2603–2611, November 2013
How to Cite
Ren, H., Zhao, T., Sun, J., Wang, X., Liu, J., Gao, S., Yu, M. and Hao, J. (2013), The CX3CL1/CX3CR1 reprograms glucose metabolism through HIF-1 pathway in pancreatic adenocarcinoma. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2603–2611. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24608
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 02:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81272685, 81172355, 30973490, 30900596, 30901448
- The key Program of Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Numbers: 10JCZDJC20200, 11JCZDJC18400