The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Autophagy stimulates apoptosis in HER2-overexpressing breast cancers treated by lapatinib
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2643–2653, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Wu, L., Qiao, H., Han, T., Chen, S., Liu, X., Jiang, R., Wei, Y., Feng, D., Zhang, Y., Ma, Y., Zhang, S. and Zhang, J. (2013), Autophagy stimulates apoptosis in HER2-overexpressing breast cancers treated by lapatinib. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2643–2653. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24611
Zhu and Wu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 02:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529705, 2009CB521704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81202091, 21172262
- The Chinese National Science & Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2010ZXJ0900X-007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiomyocyte autophagy and cancer chemotherapy, Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, 2013,, ,