The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Autophagy stimulates apoptosis in HER2-overexpressing breast cancers treated by lapatinib
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2643–2653, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Wu, L., Qiao, H., Han, T., Chen, S., Liu, X., Jiang, R., Wei, Y., Feng, D., Zhang, Y., Ma, Y., Zhang, S. and Zhang, J. (2013), Autophagy stimulates apoptosis in HER2-overexpressing breast cancers treated by lapatinib. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2643–2653. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24611
Zhu and Wu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 02:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529705, 2009CB521704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81202091, 21172262
- The Chinese National Science & Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2010ZXJ0900X-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!