ZJ, FM, and JJ designed the study; ZJ, FM, WL, SY, and LX performed the study; ZJ, FM, WL, LX, YH, LZ, and SY analyzed and interpreted the data; CC and JJ supervised the study; and ZJ, FM and JJ wrote the paper.
MicroRNA-212 inhibits proliferation of gastric cancer by directly repressing retinoblastoma binding protein 2
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2666–2672, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiping, Z., Ming, F., Lixiang, W., Xiuming, L., Yuqun, S., Han, Y., Zhifang, L., Yundong, S., Shili, L., Chunyan, C. and Jihui, J. (2013), MicroRNA-212 inhibits proliferation of gastric cancer by directly repressing retinoblastoma binding protein 2. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2666–2672. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24613
Conflicts of interest: No conflicts of interest were declared.
This manuscript has not been published in whole or in part nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere.
Zeng Jiping and Fang Ming contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 02:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2012CB911202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001098, 81171536, 81170514, 81172354, 81272654
- Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2010HZ003, ZR2010HQ020