ZJ, FM, and JJ designed the study; ZJ, FM, WL, SY, and LX performed the study; ZJ, FM, WL, LX, YH, LZ, and SY analyzed and interpreted the data; CC and JJ supervised the study; and ZJ, FM and JJ wrote the paper.
MicroRNA-212 inhibits proliferation of gastric cancer by directly repressing retinoblastoma binding protein 2
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2666–2672, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiping, Z., Ming, F., Lixiang, W., Xiuming, L., Yuqun, S., Han, Y., Zhifang, L., Yundong, S., Shili, L., Chunyan, C. and Jihui, J. (2013), MicroRNA-212 inhibits proliferation of gastric cancer by directly repressing retinoblastoma binding protein 2. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2666–2672. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24613
Conflicts of interest: No conflicts of interest were declared.
This manuscript has not been published in whole or in part nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere.
Zeng Jiping and Fang Ming contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 02:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2012CB911202
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001098, 81171536, 81170514, 81172354, 81272654
- Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2010HZ003, ZR2010HQ020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!