Migration of CXCR4 gene-modified bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to the acute injured kidney
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2677–2689, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, N., Tian, J., Cheng, J. and Zhang, J. (2013), Migration of CXCR4 gene-modified bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to the acute injured kidney. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2677–2689. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24615
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Shanghai Rising-star Program. Grant Number: 12QA1405000
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1449600
- Shanghai Key Projects of Basic Research. Grant Number: 12DJ1400203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!