All authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Impact of kanamycin on melanogenesis and antioxidant enzymes activity in melanocytes—an in vitro study
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2746–2752, December 2013
How to Cite
Wrześniok, D., Otręba, M., Beberok, A. and Buszman, E. (2013), Impact of kanamycin on melanogenesis and antioxidant enzymes activity in melanocytes—an in vitro study. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2746–2752. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24623
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland. Grant Number: KNW-1- 003/P/2/0.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!