Ning Ma and Ying Xiang contributed equally to this work.
The balance mediated by miRNAs and the heme oxygenase 1 feedback loop contributes to biological effects
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 2637–2642, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, N., Xiang, Y., Zhang, Y., Zhao, X., Zhou, L. and Gao, X. (2013), The balance mediated by miRNAs and the heme oxygenase 1 feedback loop contributes to biological effects. J. Cell. Biochem., 114: 2637–2642. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24631
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 08:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province for outstanding youth. Grant Number: JC201110
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81101373, 81270511
- Science Foundation of Health Department. Grant Number: 2012-525
- Education Department. Grant Number: 12525032
- Postdoctor of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 2012021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!