Liting Lv and Chunhua Wan contributed equally to this work.
Nemo-Like Kinase (NLK) Inhibits the Progression of NSCLC via Negatively Modulating WNT Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Lv, L., Wan, C., Chen, B., Li, M., Liu, Y., Ni, T., Yang, Y., Liu, Y., Cong, X., Mao, G. and Xue, Q. (2014), Nemo-Like Kinase (NLK) Inhibits the Progression of NSCLC via Negatively Modulating WNT Signaling Pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24635
Conflict of Interest: All the authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272708
- Administration of Science and Technology of Nantong. Grant Number: BK2012090
This article has been cited by:
- 1NLK, a novel target of miR-199a-3p, functions as a tumor suppressor in colorectal cancer, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2014,, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Transformer 2β (Tra2β/SFRS10) positively regulates the progression of NSCLC via promoting cell proliferation, Journal of Molecular Histology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,