Competing Interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
MicroRNA-214 Protects Cardiac Myocytes Against H2O2-Induced Injury
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 93–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Lv, G., Shao, S., Dong, H., Bian, X., Yang, X. and Dong, S. (2014), MicroRNA-214 Protects Cardiac Myocytes Against H2O2-Induced Injury. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 93–101. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24636
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!