Xiaojing Yang and Lei Cheng contributed equally to this work.
High Expression of SGTA in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Correlates With Proliferation and Poor Prognosis
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 141–150, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X., Cheng, L., Li, M., Shi, H., Ren, H., Ding, Z., Liu, F., Wang, Y. and Cheng, C. (2014), High Expression of SGTA in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Correlates With Proliferation and Poor Prognosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 141–150. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24641
All authors declare that they have no potential conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81172879, 81201858
- Natural Scientific Foundation of Jiangsu Province Grant. Grant Number: BK2012231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!