3,4-Dihydroxybenzalacetone Protects Against Parkinson's Disease-Related Neurotoxin 6-OHDA Through Akt/Nrf2/Glutathione Pathway
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 151–160, January 2014
How to Cite
Gunjima, K., Tomiyama, R., Takakura, K., Yamada, T., Hashida, K., Nakamura, Y., Konishi, T., Matsugo, S. and Hori, O. (2014), 3,4-Dihydroxybenzalacetone Protects Against Parkinson's Disease-Related Neurotoxin 6-OHDA Through Akt/Nrf2/Glutathione Pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 151–160. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24643
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 23500440
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.