The 51 kDa FADS3 is Secreted in the ECM of Hepatocytes and Blood in Rat
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 199–207, January 2014
How to Cite
Blanchard, H., Boulier-Monthéan, N., Legrand, P. and Pédrono, F. (2014), The 51 kDa FADS3 is Secreted in the ECM of Hepatocytes and Blood in Rat. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 199–207. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24651
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!