miR-34c Enhances Mouse Spermatogonial Stem Cells Differentiation by Targeting Nanos2
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 232–242, February 2014
How to Cite
Yu, M., Mu, H., Niu, Z., Chu, Z., Zhu, H. and Hua, J. (2014), miR-34c Enhances Mouse Spermatogonial Stem Cells Differentiation by Targeting Nanos2. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 232–242. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24655
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272518
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2013CB947902
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: RFDP, 20120204110030
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0654
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: QN2011012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!