All authors have no conflict of interests.
Human Wharton's Jelly Stem Cells and Its Conditioned Medium Enhance Healing of Excisional and Diabetic Wounds
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 290–302, February 2014
How to Cite
Fong, C.-Y., Tam, K., Cheyyatraivendran, S., Gan, S.-U., Gauthaman, K., Armugam, A., Jeyaseelan, K., Choolani, M., Biswas, A. and Bongso, A. (2014), Human Wharton's Jelly Stem Cells and Its Conditioned Medium Enhance Healing of Excisional and Diabetic Wounds. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 290–302. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24661
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Research Foundation (NRF), Proof-of-Concept grant:. Grant Number: R-174-000-139-281
- Academic Research Fund, National University of Singapore (AcRF-NUS). Grant Number: R-174-000-129-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!