Conflict of interest statement: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Differential Activation of Signaling Pathways by Low-Osmolar and Iso-Osmolar Radiocontrast Agents in Human Renal Tubular Cells
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 281–289, February 2014
How to Cite
Andreucci, M., Faga, T., Russo, D., Bertucci, B., Tamburrini, O., Pisani, A., Sabbatini, M., Fuiano, G. and Michael, A. (2014), Differential Activation of Signaling Pathways by Low-Osmolar and Iso-Osmolar Radiocontrast Agents in Human Renal Tubular Cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24662
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2013 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008B99E7M
- Italian Society of Nephrology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!