Conflict of interest: none.
Nuclear Structures Surrounding Internal Lamin Invaginations
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 476–487, March 2014
How to Cite
Legartová, S., Stixová, L., Laur, O., Kozubek, S., Sehnalová, P. and Bártová, E. (2014), Nuclear Structures Surrounding Internal Lamin Invaginations. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 476–487. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24681
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: COST-CZ LD11020
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jcb24681-sm-0001-Fig.S1.tif||20153K||Fig. S1. FISH was used to determine gene copy number in wild-type (wt) iMEFs. Lmna genes are shown in pink and whole interphase nuclei are shown in blue. Scale bar is 1 µm. DAPI was used for staining of nuclear DNA.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.