All authors have contributed in writing of this manuscript.
Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein Role in the Molecular Subtyping of Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 488–497, March 2014
How to Cite
Al-Mulla, F., Marafie, M., Zea Tan, T. and Paul Thiery, J. (2014), Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein Role in the Molecular Subtyping of Breast Cancer. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 488–497. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24682
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest except for filing a patent by the first and the last authors to the US patent office.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Sciences. Grant Number: 2011-1302-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!