All authors have contributed in writing of this manuscript.
Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein Role in the Molecular Subtyping of Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 488–497, March 2014
How to Cite
Al-Mulla, F., Marafie, M., Zea Tan, T. and Paul Thiery, J. (2014), Raf Kinase Inhibitory Protein Role in the Molecular Subtyping of Breast Cancer. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 488–497. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24682
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest except for filing a patent by the first and the last authors to the US patent office.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Kuwait Foundation for Advancement of Sciences. Grant Number: 2011-1302-06
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.