Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
Osteoblast Adhesion Dynamics: A Possible Role for ROS and LMW-PTP
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1063–1069, June 2014
How to Cite
Fernandes, G. V. O., Cavagis, A. D. M., Ferreira, C. V., Olej, B., de Souza Leão, M., Yano, C. L., Peppelenbosch, M., Granjeiro, J. M. and Zambuzzi, W. F. (2014), Osteoblast Adhesion Dynamics: A Possible Role for ROS and LMW-PTP. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1063–1069. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24691
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq – INFABiC/INCT)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!