Recombinant Human Kallistatin Inhibits Angiogenesis by Blocking VEGF Signaling Pathway
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 575–584, March 2014
How to Cite
Huang, K.F., Yang, H.Y., Xing, Y.M., Lin, J.S. and Diao, Y. (2014), Recombinant Human Kallistatin Inhibits Angiogenesis by Blocking VEGF Signaling Pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 575–584. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24693
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973591, 81271691, 81270734
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2012D047
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFG33320
- Municipal Science and Technology Plan of Xiamen. Grant Number: 3502Z20134043
- Health department Foundation of FuJian. Grant Number: 2013-2-110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!