The author declared that there is no conflict of interest.
Radiation-induced microRNA: Discovery, functional analysis, and cancer radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 436–449, March 2014
How to Cite
Chaudhry, M. A. (2014), Radiation-induced microRNA: Discovery, functional analysis, and cancer radiotherapy. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 436–449. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24694
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Vermont
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!