Hai-Yan Li, Xiu-Ying Cui, and Wei Wu contributed equally to this work.
Pyk2 and Src Mediate Signaling to CCL18-Induced Breast Cancer Metastasis
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 596–603, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, H.-Y., Cui, X.-Y., Wu, W., Yu, F.-Y., Yao, H.-R., Liu, Q., Song, E.-W. and Chen, J.-Q. (2014), Pyk2 and Src Mediate Signaling to CCL18-Induced Breast Cancer Metastasis. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24697
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- 973 Projects from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912800, 2011CB504203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!