Conflict of interest: None.
BRCA1-Mediated Inflammation and Growth Activated & Inhibited Transition Mechanisms Between No-Tumor Hepatitis/Cirrhotic Tissues and HCC
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 641–650, April 2014
How to Cite
Diao, H., Wang, L., Huang, J., Jiang, M., Zhou, H., Li, X., Chen, Q., Jiang, Z. and Feng, H. (2014), BRCA1-Mediated Inflammation and Growth Activated & Inhibited Transition Mechanisms Between No-Tumor Hepatitis/Cirrhotic Tissues and HCC. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 641–650. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24699
Haizhen Diao, Lin Wang, Juxiang Huang, and Minghu Jiang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61171114
- State Key Laboratory of Drug Research. Grant Number: SIMM1302KF
- Automatical Scientific Planning of Tsinghua University. Grant Numbers: 20111081023, 20111081010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!