Estrogen Inhibits RANKL-Induced Osteoclastic Differentiation by Increasing the Expression of TRPV5 Channel
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 651–658, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, F., OuYang, Y., Ye, T., Ni, B. and Chen, A. (2014), Estrogen Inhibits RANKL-Induced Osteoclastic Differentiation by Increasing the Expression of TRPV5 Channel. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 651–658. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24700
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (STCSM). Grant Numbers: 10411963500, 12140903902
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!