Bo Huang and Zeng-Fu Shang contributed equally to this work.
DNA-PKcs Associates With PLK1 and Is Involved in Proper Chromosome Segregation and Cytokinesis
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1077–1088, June 2014
How to Cite
Huang, B., Shang, Z.-F., Li, B., Wang, Y., Liu, X.-D., Zhang, S.-M., Guan, H., Rang, W.-Q., Hu, J.-A. and Zhou, P.-K. (2014), DNA-PKcs Associates With PLK1 and Is Involved in Proper Chromosome Segregation and Cytokinesis. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 1077–1088. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24703
The author declared that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2013 01:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81071678, 81272994
- Distinguished Youth Scientist Foundation of NFSC, China. Grant Number: 30825011
- Lotus Scholars Program of Hunan Provincial People's Government
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcb24703-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||401K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
|jcb24703-sm-0002-SupFig-S2.tif||118K||Supplementary Figure S2.|
|jcb24703-sm-0003-SupFigsLegend-S1.doc||37K||Supplementary Figures Legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.