Prospects on Strategies for Therapeutically Targeting Oncogenic Regulatory Factors by Small-Molecule Agents
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 611–624, April 2014
How to Cite
Chou, C.-C., Salunke, S. B., Kulp, S. K. and Chen, C.-S. (2014), Prospects on Strategies for Therapeutically Targeting Oncogenic Regulatory Factors by Small-Molecule Agents. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 611–624. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24704
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA112250, CA158807
- Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research
- Lucius A. Wing Endowed Chair Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!