Prospects on Strategies for Therapeutically Targeting Oncogenic Regulatory Factors by Small-Molecule Agents
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 611–624, April 2014
How to Cite
Chou, C.-C., Salunke, S. B., Kulp, S. K. and Chen, C.-S. (2014), Prospects on Strategies for Therapeutically Targeting Oncogenic Regulatory Factors by Small-Molecule Agents. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 611–624. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24704
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA112250, CA158807
- Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research
- Lucius A. Wing Endowed Chair Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!