Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
Diversity of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Clones Bearing Hematopoietic Malignancies-Related Chromosomal Translocation
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 666–677, April 2014
How to Cite
Parent, R., Plissonnier, M.-L., Bancel, B., Liao, W.-L., Rumin, S., Asaad, R., Till, M., Sanlaville, D., Zoulim, F., Trépo, C. and Marion, M.-J. (2014), Diversity of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Clones Bearing Hematopoietic Malignancies-Related Chromosomal Translocation. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 666–677. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24706
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 01:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Inserm Institutional
- EU Marie Curie. Grant Number: 248364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!