Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Ethanol-Induced Impairment in the Biosynthesis of N-Linked Glycosylation
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 754–762, April 2014
How to Cite
Welti, M. and Hülsmeier, A. J. (2014), Ethanol-Induced Impairment in the Biosynthesis of N-Linked Glycosylation. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 754–762. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24713
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 08:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- University of Zurich
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310030-129633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!