No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
MicroRNA-23a Antisense Enhances 5-Fluorouracil Chemosensitivity Through APAF-1/Caspase-9 Apoptotic Pathway in Colorectal Cancer Cells
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 772–784, April 2014
How to Cite
Shang, J., Yang, F., Wang, Y., Wang, Y., Xue, G., Mei, Q., Wang, F. and Sun, S. (2014), MicroRNA-23a Antisense Enhances 5-Fluorouracil Chemosensitivity Through APAF-1/Caspase-9 Apoptotic Pathway in Colorectal Cancer Cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 115: 772–784. doi: 10.1002/jcb.24721
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!